Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Jason

Jason on Link light rail
What brand and type of bicycle do you have?
Cannondale CX4.

Why do you ride? 
I bicycle for a few reasons. It’s a good way for me to get around, especially since I’m usually only traveling a few miles for any given trip. I like that I get some extra activity in my day by cycling and additionally, there’s a sense of freedom in riding from not being tethered to bus schedules and traffic jams are really not an issue.

Where do you ride? 
I generally ride in Montlake, Capitol Hill and the ID for commuting and errands. I enjoy riding on the Burke Gilman trail for more leisurely rides.

What's the best thing that happened to you while riding? 
I don't really recall anything exceptional, but I’ve met some really nice people on my travels.




No comments:

Post a Comment