Sunday, March 13, 2016

Garrett

Garrett at the Fauntleroy ferry landing
What brand and type of bicycle do you have?
This is my 2015 Specialized Allez Comp, I am still on my first year with it!

Why do you ride?
I only began riding on the road last year and now I feel bike crazed! I feel like it is awesome to be further in touch with the community and environment around me on my bike. Nothing can beat a summer Seattle night with the easy breeze on your face.

Where do you ride?
Seattle is really crowded compared to the open roads of Southern Oregon. I like riding to everywhere and anywhere though. Still can’t decide if weaving through traffic or being the only one to be on a road in 30 mile radius is better.

What's the best thing that happened to you while riding?
The first time I ever took my new bike out with a group that I did not know at all, I ran over a 3 inch drywall screw. I had nothing but water with me, so was really happy when the people around me just took over and showed me how to do everything. I had just met these people, but a simple connection of being on two wheels meant that I didn’t get stranded out in the countryside.




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete