Sunday, March 27, 2016

Charles

Charles at South Jackson Street and Fourth Avenue South
What brand and type of bicycle do you have?
I have a Giant Aluxx 6000 XL.

Why do you ride? 
When I first started using my bike as transportation it was because it was the fastest way for me to get around. I can get almost anywhere I need to go in 10 minutes. I have been relying on my bike as my only personal form of transportation for 3.5 years now and while it is still the fastest way for me to get around. I have grown to have a greater appreciation for riding. I love just jumping on my bike rain or shine, am or pm, bad mood or good, solo or with my girl and just letting the road take me/us where it will. I jump on my bike turn on my music and ride. Riding clears my head. Riding makes me feel free. You never know what kind of adventure might unfold.

Where do you ride? 
I rarely have a set destination, I just jump on my bike and ride. So if you see me and you want to know where I go then jump on your bike and we'll ride.



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete