Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Ashton

Ashton at International District/Chinatown Station
What brand and type of bicycle do you have?
I ride a Trek mountain bike. I'm not sure what model... 

Why do you ride? 
After losing my car I needed a way to get to the transit station and Sounder station. Living in Pierce County the transit options are awful and the only way to get to the buses or train I need is to ride. 

Where do you ride? 
I ride all over Tacoma, Lakewood, University Place, and Seattle.

What's the best thing that happened to you while riding? 
The best thing that has happened from/during riding my bike is becoming healthy! I have lost over 40lbs in the last 2 years and it's still falling off! When ever I am in a down mood about having to ride (like in the rain) I just remind myself that I am getting exercise and maintaining a healthier life style.




No comments:

Post a Comment