Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Heidi

Heidi at Third Avenue South and South Jackson Street
What brand and type of bicycle do you have?
I ride a K2 Breeze - it's made for comfort not speed, kind of like me.

Why do you ride? 
I ride for fitness in my daily commute and it's just a really good way to get lost in your thoughts as you ride along a bike path.

Where do you ride? 
I mostly ride during my commute between Seattle and Kent, combined with the train. Riding in traffic makes me extremely nervous after I was rear-ended by a car a couple of years ago.

What's the best thing that happened to you while riding? 
I often ride along the Interurban or Green River trails and will see all manner of wildlife - otters swimming in the river, coyotes trotting along the beside me close to the trail - it's magical to be in an urban environment and yet be so close to nature in these spaces.




No comments:

Post a Comment