Friday, August 28, 2015

Brittany

Brittany at Third Avenue and Spring Street
What brand and type of bicycle do you have?
Right now, I'm riding my Galaxie fixed gear around, since it's super light and easy to load on/off public transport.

Why do you ride? 
I ride because I love the open air. Some of my most zen moments happen during late night rides. 
I typically ride for leisure or quick trips but it has been my main mode of transport since moving here. 

Where do you ride? 
I'm a Chicago native, recently transplanted to Seattle and I've been riding to explore the city, view apartments, attend work trainings, etc. 

What's the best thing that happened to you while riding? 
The World Naked Bike Ride is the best biking event, I looked forward to it every year. I've done 3 in Chicago, one in Portland, and I look forward to Seattle's!




No comments:

Post a Comment