Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Evelyn

Evelyn at Fifth Avenue South and South Jackson Street
What brand and type of bicycle do you have?
I ride a cherry red Peugeot '77. I got her off a guy who'd restored her.

Why do you ride? 
I moved to Seattle from Los Angeles last November and I find bike ridding is a wonderful way to to enjoy the greenness and architecture here. I ride for that and the wind in my face. The smooth fast motion through space give me a joyful lightness of being.

Where do you ride? 
I ride to and from Beacon Hill to Phinney Ridge, through Downtown and Fremont, and wherever else the weekend calls.

What's the best thing that happened to you while riding? 
The best thing that's happened to me while bike riding is that my sense of time changed in the practice of riding. It's as if the entire world is moving a half step too slow when I'm on my bike. This gave me an awareness of how my sense of time is controlled. Its pretty awesome ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment