Friday, May 15, 2015

Tom

Tom at Fourth Avenue South and South Jackson Street
What brand and type of bicycle do you have?
1983 Nishiki International. Heavy steel, but it’s city proof and never quits.

Why do you ride? 
Well, now it’s basically my job. But I started because it was more affordable than trying to keep my car running. After less than a year of biking for most my trips, my car was just collecting parking tickets so I sold it. Best decision I ever made. I haven’t missed it for a single second.

Where do you ride? 
Everywhere. It gets me to the grocery store, it gets me all around town to cover bike news for Seattle Bike Blog, and it gets me out of town to go camping.


What's the best thing that happened to you while riding? 
I fell in love! My fiancĂ©e Kelli bikes more than I do. I don’t know the exact moment when I knew I wanted to marry her but I’m pretty sure we were riding bikes together.




No comments:

Post a Comment