Friday, May 15, 2015

Nathan

Nathan at Fourth Avenue South and South Jackson Street
What brand and type of bicycle do you have?
2015 Kona Dew Plus.

Why do you ride? 
I ride for three reasons. Entertainment, exercise, and reducing air pollution. Nothing is better than getting off work and being on my bike almost immediately. The stress of the day melts away with each pedal stroke. Currently I am training for STP for the first time this year.

Where do you ride? 
I try to ride everywhere - work, the store, or going out with friends. My daily ride to work is from my house in Auburn to the train station and from King Street to Westlake.

What's the best thing that happened to you while riding? 
In general the best thing that's happened is the feeling of accomplishment after a long ride. I am able to say I went to this place or that place that is really far, all on my own power. 




No comments:

Post a Comment