Friday, May 15, 2015

Kathleen

Kathleen at Fourth Avenue South and South Jackson Street
What brand and type of bicycle do you have?
I ride a Specialized Globe Carmel 3.0 (21 speed and step through).

Why do you ride? 
There is no bus service in the early morning where I live and I do not own a car.

Where do you ride? 
42nd and North Huson Tacoma, WA  to 10th and Commerce Transit Center in downtown Tacoma to catch the 590 to Seattle. I put my bike in the Downtown On The Go Bike Cage. Sometimes I bike to the Sounder train station and continue biking from 4th and Jackson out along the waterfront, Myrtle Edwards Park to the Interbay area and work at GM Nameplate.

What's the best thing that happened to you while riding? 
It’s a flip between the people I meet and the animals I see.



No comments:

Post a Comment