Monday, May 4, 2015

Darcy

Darcy at North 81st Street and Greenwood Avenue North
What brand and type of bicycle do you have?
Motobecane,  I don't know much about it.  I got it off craigslist. 

Why do you ride? 
I ride my bike for lots of different reasons.  I want to be healthy, and green.  I live and work in the same neighborhood so it makes the most sense to ride my bike.  I work in the non-profit sector, and enjoy what I do but it also means money is tight, so I don't own a car. 

Where do you ride? 
I mainly ride my bike in the Ballard/Greenwood/Phinney Ridge neighborhoods. My goal is to visit my friend on my bike this summer, and she lives in the Columbia City neighborhood. 

What's the best thing that happened to you while riding? 
The best thing that's ever happened to me on my bicycle, is the number of conversations it starts.  People think it looks neat, and will often come up and talk to me about my bike.




No comments:

Post a Comment