Sunday, March 8, 2015

Julie

Julie at Eighth Avenue Northwest and Northwest 65th Street
What brand and type of bicycle do you have?
I ride a Trek Hybrid.

Why do you ride? 
I ride for many different reasons: it is an environmentally responsible way to travel, it is affordable, it is often faster than the bus, and I ride for the sheer joy of it!

Where do you ride? 
I ride everywhere. I do not own a car so it is my primary mode of transportation. I commute to work downtown, and to teach at a yoga studio in Greenwood, run all my errands by bike, and explore surrounding areas for fun on the weekends. 

What's the best thing that happened to you while riding? 
I love that riding is such a great way to cover a lot of ground and see things off the beaten path. I have discovered so much wonderful public art and creative home/landscape design, and  on a bike I have the freedom to stop and appreciate it.




No comments:

Post a Comment