Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Jesse

Jesse in Union Station
What brand and type of bicycle do you have?
I commute on a Norco Indie Drop Di2.

Why do you ride? 
I ride my bike because it makes me smile. I'm happy to commute, rather than angry or frustrated. I have freedom to alter my route and enjoy the scenery. I can go to a happy hour and not worry about driving under the influence. A bike is freedom.

Where do you ride? 
I ride my bicycle(s) all over the area. Mountain trails, road, parks, etc. My commute is from Proctor district in Tacoma to just outside of Pike Place market in Seattle.

What's the best thing that happened to you while riding? 
The best thing that's happened while riding a bike is all the wonderful friends I've made. I feel so much more connected to the community when I'm out on bikes with people and we can talk and enjoy each others company, rather than glare at each other from behind wheels of our cars.



No comments:

Post a Comment