Thursday, December 4, 2014

Doug

Doug at Fourth Avenue South and South Jackson Street
What brand and type of bicycle do you have?
I ride a Cannondale.

Why do you ride? 
I ride to get to work on-time.

Where do you ride? 
I drop my son off at school then ride four miles down to the ferry terminal on Bainbridge Island, WA. When I get to Seattle I get back on my bike and ride to work.

What's the best thing that happened to you while riding? 
The best thing that has happened while riding my bike: passing cars stuck in traffic, stopping at traffic lights and making motorcycle sounds while drivers sit inside their cars not moving, and beating the bus I would otherwise be on if not for my bike. That is all one thing that is the best part of riding my bike because I just described my daily experience riding in the Pacific Northwest.



No comments:

Post a Comment