Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Ben

Ben at South Jackson Street and Occidental Avenue South
What brand and type of bicycle do you have?
I ride a Specialized Tricross-comp.  I bought it for its durability and tolerance for a beating; it's been holding up to that beating for 6 years. :) 

Why do you ride? 
I ride my bike because it's a more intimate experience with the city and those that I share it with.  I love this town.  

Where do you ride? 
I ride my bike almost exclusively in town.  I take it to the bar, the store, downtown, wherever I can as long as I don't need excess STUFF with me.  With that said I also enjoy touring out on the peninsula. Many a good ride out there.

What's the best thing that happened to you while riding? 
Lastly, I have had the best experiences riding bikes with my friends.  Whether that's touring like I mentioned earlier, or in town.  Inebriated, sober, happy, sad riding bikes makes everything better. It's a fine way to get around! 




No comments:

Post a Comment