Thursday, October 2, 2014

Sean

Sean at Fourth Avenue South and South Jackson Street
What brand and type of bicycle do you have?
I ride a Masi Speciale CX Uno.

Why do you ride
I ride because I can. And it keeps me in shape. :) 

Where do you ride? 
I ride all over town! Primarily from Queen Anne to South Lake Union; SODO and Ballard (to Peddler Brewing!) are also frequent trips I make. 

What's the best thing that happened to you while riding? 
There are so many great things that have happened while riding my bicycle; the most memorable being something that happened because of my bicycle: I rode my first self-guided century ride this summer from Seattle to Arlington and back via Granite Falls. To do 100 miles in a day when my normal commute is 4 miles tops was a feat in of itself. I ended that ride feeling incredibly empowered and inspired. (The original ride was supposed to be 111 miles. I did cut it short. Photos here: http://www.enjoygram.com/tag/111milesbybike.)




No comments:

Post a Comment