Monday, October 13, 2014

Lee

Lee at Occidental Park
What brand and type of bicycle do you have?
The road bike I was on today is a Focus Team racing bike with electronic shifting. However, I also ride Rodriguez bikes (built at R&E Cycles in Seattle) and a Seven cyclocross race bike. Oh, and a Specialized S-Works mountain bike.

Why do you ride? 
I ride my bike because I love to ride! I also race (on the Team Group Health women’s racing team) and commute whenever possible. 

Where do you ride? 
I ride all over the Pacific Northwest, and occasionally am lucky enough to ride in France.

What's the best thing that happened to you while riding? 
I had two great experiences just on my ride to the Pronto Bikeshare kick-off celebration today. One driver thanked me for following the rules of the road; and another driver, who had run a stop sign (requiring me to slam on my brakes), later pulled over to apologize for not having seen me. As Mayor Ed Murray pointed out today, the more cyclists we have out there on the roads, the safer things will become for both drivers and cyclists.




No comments:

Post a Comment