Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Hank

Hank at Union Station
What brand and type of bicycle do you have?
I ride a make: Wilier model: imperiale road bicycle.

Why do you ride? 
I ride for
- mental/spiritual well-being,
- to help others in wanting to transition to cycling from driving,
- to not be succumbed to the stresses of LA traffic,
- and simply for the love of cycling.

Where do you ride? 
I ride all over in Los Angeles and the surrounding mountains.
I am currently on my way to Vancouver for the first time to attempt a solo ride down to Portland.

What's the best thing that happened to you while riding? 
Best thing that's happened while cycling...Being part of a huge change in a person's life such as recovery from PTSD, recovery from drug abuse, weight loss, establishments of healthy relationships, and or happier lifestyle and outlook in life.




No comments:

Post a Comment