Friday, August 29, 2014

Shaina

Shaina on the Ballard Bridge
What brand and type of bicycle do you have?
I ride a Diamondback Airen Three.

Why do you ride? 
I ride because it's more fun than taking the bus.  I get to ride past the ocean and often see the sunrise or sunset.  It puts me in a good mood and makes me feel energized...plus I get some exercise!

Where do you ride? 
I usually ride to and from work and occasionally ride just for fun.

What's the best thing that happened to you while riding? 
Any experience that makes me smile.  I've had multiple experiences on a bike that have put a smile on my face - from the strangers on bikes who have helped me when I've had a problem to the bikers who just say good morning to the amazing views that I get to see from my bike seat.  Biking with friends is the best, though...just getting to share the experience with people you care about.




No comments:

Post a Comment