Friday, August 1, 2014

Scott

Scott at Fourth Avenue South and South Jackson Street
What brand and type of bicycle do you have?
My current bike is a 2011 Novara Strada.  We were snowbirds at the time and I wanted a bike to ride for three months and then sell -- but with some minor re-sizing it turned out to be the most comfortable bike I've ever had. I will say that I imagined that an aluminum bike would be lighter.

Why do you ride? 
Because it's exactly like being a kid again, but with much better equipment.

Where do you ride? 
Now that we are both retired and no longer have a commute, we ride to neighboring cities for lunch instead.

What's the best thing that happened to you while riding? 
I have experienced some very undeserved good luck on a number of occasions. 




No comments:

Post a Comment