Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Matthew

Matthew at Fifth Avenue and James Street
What brand and type of bicycle do you have?
Randonee (REO) – it was given to me by a co-worker b/c I rode a very old mountain bike.

Why do you ride? 
I ride to work and home (I ride all the way home, but shorten it by hoping on a bus after biking 3 miles in the morning).  I ride b/c of the exercise and it simultaneously shortens my commute.

Where do you ride? 
See #2.

What's the best thing that happened to you while riding? 
I can’t think of any best thing, but I love the feeling of freedom as I ride – sometimes, perhaps unsafely, listening to music.  There have been a few funny stories where I have broken a pedal (it happened twice), once while riding the Chilly Hilly and once in Maine.  Not sure if I would say it is a best thing though – my family laughs about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment