Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Luke

Luke at Fifth Avenue South and South Jackson Street
What brand and type of bicycle do you have?
Kona Dew.

Why do you ride?
How else am I supposed to show off my sock collection?

Where do you ride?
Most of my miles are commute-generated (Ballard to International District), but I tool around NW Seattle quite a bit as well. I just picked up a Yepp Maxi seat for my 2 year-old son, can’t wait to get him in the saddle!

What's the best thing that happened to you while riding?
How about the ALMOST best thing… a few years ago I was riding on the Burke Gilman as Cascade’s Commute Challenge was in full-swing. I had JUST been passed by a woman and she wasn’t more than 5 feet in front of me when she was beckoned to pull over by the prize patrol, and she won a new Ortlieb pannier! Not that I’m bitter or anything…



No comments:

Post a Comment