Friday, May 9, 2014

Justin

Justin at Second Avenue South Extension and South Washington Street
What brand and type of bicycle do you have?
Today I'm riding a 1977 Peugeot UO-18 Mixte that I restored for my wife.

Why do you ride?
The feeling of gravity at your feet and the wind in your face is why I ride, it's just fun!

Where do you ride?
I ride my bike everywhere around town but love to ride out to desolate country, and fire roads in the hills and valleys.

What's the best thing that happened to you while riding?
The best thing that has happened while riding my bicycle was the first time I was able to break through my personal limit on a bike. I allowed myself to relax, reconnect with the present, focus at the task at hand and enjoy the good company I was with. Since then, every time I ride my bike it's an opportunity for mediation in action. 



No comments:

Post a Comment