Friday, May 16, 2014

Heidi

Heidi at Fourth Avenue South and South Jackson Street
What brand and type of bicycle do you have?
I ride a K2 Breeze. Like me, it's built for comfort not speed.

Why do you ride?
I ride for several different reasons, the first is mental - riding gives me a chance to work things out in my head. Second, for commuting - I don't ride far between home, the train and work so firing up my car just seemed like a waste. Third, for that little bit of exercise and an adrenaline boost.

Where do you ride?
I mainly commute and run short errands on my bike. I do a hybrid commute of bike, train, bike.

What's the best thing that happened to you while riding?
So much happy has happened on my bike. I've made new friends, accomplished difficult physical tasks. But I think the best things is riding home one day along the Interurban Trail in Kent. It was getting late in the day and the sun was at that magical slant through the trees. That would have been special enough until I looked over and a couple of coyotes were trotting through the brush on the other side of the ditch.


No comments:

Post a Comment