Sunday, May 11, 2014

Cyndy

Cyndy at South Jackson Street and 28th Avenue South
What brand and type of bicycles do you have?
Black Specialized Dolce with stickers and a Jamis Mountain Bike.

Why do you ride?
In City: I love my freedom, independence, self sustainability and it's easier than walking or taking the bus.
Nature: I love mountain biking on forest roads and bike trails where I can be closer to nature and go further into the forest than if I just hiked in.

Where do you ride?
In the city of Seattle: Behi, Caphill, & SODO mostly.
Nature rides: Olympics, Methow Valley, Bellingham area or in N Cascades.

What's the best thing that happened to you while riding?
Conquering a mountain bike hill that I did not expect to climb by bike with a full backpack and loaded panniers to an off-the beaten path camp-spot in the forest. Then being able to coast all the way down the trail at the end of the weekend. Way better than walking it!




No comments:

Post a Comment