Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Angela


Angela at Third Avenue and Union Street
What brand and type of bicycle do you have?
I ride a GT Tachyon 3.

Why do you ride?
I ride my bike because it’s cheaper than driving or taking the bus, because I love the way this city looks from a bike, because I love to get exercise outdoors, because it’s SO much better for the environment than driving or bussing, and because it’s FUN!

Where do you ride?
I ride my bike mostly to and from work, Northgate to Downtown and back, but also around town for fun.

What's the best thing that happened to you while riding?
The best thing that happened to me while riding my bike has been the exploration I get to do!  I get to see different parts of the city I never would have otherwise.  It’s faster than walking and much more nimble than driving. I love to ride out, find a little sunny spot and read and snack until it’s time to return!



No comments:

Post a Comment